St. John Lutheran School is a Christian school providing Preschool to 8th Grade education in a Christ-based setting with small class sizes, dedicated teachers, and a wonderful fine art and music curriculum. Our students also have the opportunity to participate in competitive sports programs and other extra-curricular and school sponsored activities.
Enrollment is open to our congregation and our community. St. John Lutheran School exists to teach, train, and nurture God’s children.
St. John Lutheran School was founded in 1943. Our school first held classes in a church building on Auburn Road before moving in 1945 to a converted white barn on our current property at University Dr. and Helen Ave. Our current location has seen numerous changes and additions to our facility over the years, and we give thanks for God’s continued abundant blessings upon St. John Lutheran School.